INNOVATE PUBLIC SCHOOLS SMS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Versión en español abajo.
- Type of Texts. With your consent, Innovate Public Schools sends you SMS messages that provide education tips and invitations to local parent meetings and events.
- Message frequency is up to 10 messages per month.
- Opting In. Text YES to 650-209-6143.
- Opting Out. To cancel your participation in the Program and stop receiving SMS messages from Innovate Public Schools at any time, text STOP, END, CANCEL,.UNSUBSCRIBE, QUIT, ALTO, or SALIR to 650-209-6143. Once you opt out, you will receive a one-time message confirming your opt-out request.
- Help. For help or information on the Innovate Public Schools Education Updates text message program, sendtext «HELP» to 650-209-6143, call 888-232-3931, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://innovateschools.org/sms.
- Message and Data Rates. Message and data rates apply for any SMS messages sent to you by Innovate Public Schools. Your carrier’s standard messaging rates apply to your message, our confirmation and all subsequent correspondence and/or transmissions. You may receive messages on your phone or mobile device, which may cause you to incur usage charges or other fees or costs in accordance with your wireless or data service plan. All charges are your sole responsibility and billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. For questions about text message rates and costs, you should contact your mobile service provider.
- Carriers. Not all carriers may participate.
- Errors and Disclaimer. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages or any errors or omissions in the content of SMS messages. SMS MESSAGE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Third Party Links. Messages may contain links to third party websites, products or services that are not owned or controlled by Innovate Public Schools (“Third Party Services”). When you access Third Party Services, you do so at your own risk. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, accuracy, privacy policies, or practices of or opinions expressed in any Third Party Services. By using our services, you expressly relieve and hold harmless Innovate Public Schools from any and all liability arising from your use of any Third Party Services. Additional data rates may apply.
- Not a Condition of Receiving Services. Consent to receive marketing text messages is not required as a condition of my participation in or eligibility for any Innovate Public schools programs or services.
- Auto-dialers. Texts may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system.
- Termination of Program. By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right to change and/or terminate the service at any time, with or without cause and/or advance notice.