Cudahy Road to College Webinar
April 17, 2020 05:30 PM – 07:30 PM
At this workshop and town hall, you will do the following:
- Learn about what you can do from birth through high school to make sure your child gets on track or stays on track to go to college even during this time of coronavirus.
- Learn about tips when it comes to distance learning.
- Share with other parents from the southeast communities about creative strategies to help your child socio-emotionally and academically during this time and share what have been the best strategies that schools are using in adapting to this time and how you can be a thought partner with all schools in implementing best practices that work for families.
- Share your experiences and opinion about what steps can be taken to ensure that the coronavirus does not amplify opportunity gaps that have existed for years in our communities.
- Get a seat at the table to actively discuss with other parents what policies and structures best work for you and your family when it comes to distance learning. In particular how can systems (the district, the state, the federal government) best support you in your role as co-educator during this time of a global pandemic.